Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Living with Creativity



It is said whenever you feel low do something that you enjoy the most, even when u are in a situation when you cannot waste time doing other stuffs…..Its well said “Its always better to sharpen the axe than wasting your time and energy cutting with a blunt axe.” I feel the same, give yourself some time, some break from the routine work & simply Enjoy!!


Whenever I feel low the only thing that can get me back into good mood is creativity…..do something with whatever I have & create something out of that.

I have won many prizes during my school times and I simply love doing this…..
I am lost into it completely….nothing can get me out of it. I love learning and experimenting new stuffs.
These days I take all that I make to my Dee’s house & she simply accepts them and admires them a lot…..i love her for that :)
Creativity for me is anything, sketching, painting, making cards with different stuffs (like egg shells, different Indian dals, etc), pencil carvings, designing dresses, making collages….etc
Even while writing this article I am all happy, lively (totally forgetting all the stress)…….i guess that is the result of doing things you really love doing :-)
Pictures of a few which i have.....





-Some wall hangings made of candy sticks and plastic strips. -One of the Greeting cards for which i won prize in school, made of card board, satin ribbons and different indian dals.




-Few paintings/sketches :




No comments:

Post a Comment